This turned out pretty good.
I pretty much followed the recipe. I may have added more sausage than what it called for. I didn't have any tomato sauce. But I had lots of tomatoes. So I added them instead.
For the creole spice we used the Tony Chachare's spice. We didn't over do it and the flavor was good. I don't know if anyone else makes it. Probably so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SHOW ME THE CURRY! Chicken Biryani
Of all the online recipes I've come across, this was the most ambitious one I'd ever taken on. The multitude of spices and num...
-
This is a tradition at our family during the October/November season when pumpkins are plentiful. The most important thing? Rule #1: Make ...
-
The stereo finds a home My wife called me to tell me the stereo was delivered. "The guys complained endlessly. They said there w...
-
I've never made this, but I found it interesting. I'll have to print a copy for myself to try later. However, it uses something t...
No comments:
Post a Comment