Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas dinner

Well, we had a very nice Christmas Dinner, however short, since I'm working nights for a while.  I bought a leg of lamb (why don't we say "I bought a lamb's leg?") and found a nice recipe online.  Here it is: "Moroccan-Spiced Leg of Lamb with Herb Butter"

The recipe calls for the grill to be used, but I just cooked it in the oven and it tasted great. However, I think the grill would have beenout of this world.

Also, I didn't cook it rare.  I cooked it medium well.  Other than that, I followed the recipe pretty closely. Very, very good.


So, the full menu for Christmas dinner was:
- Moroccan-Spiced Leg of Lamb with Herb Butter
- French's recipe for green bean casserole
- roasted and salted small red potatoes
- Pepperidge Farm Dressing


No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW ME THE CURRY! Chicken Biryani

Of all the online recipes I've come across, this was the most ambitious one I'd ever taken on.   The multitude of spices and num...