Saturday, July 12, 2014

Beer Braised Pork Tenderloin With Cabbage And Apples

If I haven't mentioned it yet, Seoul has very nice looking pork.  So, I try to find recipes that use it.  The local grocery here also has some good looking ground pork, so I try to fine recipes for that as well.

So, the very available ingredients here in Seoul are:

- pork
- cabbage
- apples
- beer.

This particular recipe also calls for dijon mustard, among other things, which is probably available here, but you sort of get tired of hunting after a while and just use substitutes.  So, I just used regular yellow mustard with is everywhere.

This recipe was a hit with my wife and daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW ME THE CURRY! Chicken Biryani

Of all the online recipes I've come across, this was the most ambitious one I'd ever taken on.   The multitude of spices and num...