Saturday, May 24, 2014

Something you will never ever see in the USA. And the government would do anything to stop it

I was in Tokyo, Japan to complete my work visa for South Korea.  I wasn't there longer than a day.  On my way to my terminal I saw this very, very intriguing banner.   The idea was amazing and so foreign since the US is now the #1 Nanny state right behind the likes of Venezuela and maybe Cuba.

Vitamin C sprayed at you from your car?  I'm not sure the idea would catch on. But would an American entrepeneur even try?  I doubt it.  He'd be afraid the heavy foot of the regulators would come crashing down on his neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW ME THE CURRY! Chicken Biryani

Of all the online recipes I've come across, this was the most ambitious one I'd ever taken on.   The multitude of spices and num...