Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Paris Baguette: Where's the Croissant? Heck, where's the food?

I arrive at the Paris Baguette at 7:15AM. By American standards this is already very late.  By Houston standards due to all of the heavy traffic, people hit the road as early at 5am to get to work, 7:15AM might as well be noon.

So, I am just shocked that there really is no breakfast-type foods.  Right now it's 7:30AM and a truck has arrived and the workers are wheeling out the empty cartons that brought in the pre-prepared food.

Croissants, which are baked fresh, won't hit the shelves until about 8:00am at the EARLIEST.

I'm not used to this and it sort of amazes me that Koreans put up with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW ME THE CURRY! Chicken Biryani

Of all the online recipes I've come across, this was the most ambitious one I'd ever taken on.   The multitude of spices and num...