Sunday, October 20, 2013

Madhur Jaffrey's Far Eastern cookery

I don't buy many cookbooks anymore.  The internet has become the de facto place to get recipes.  But, there are a multitude of recipes that will never make it to the internet.  So, I'd buy more cook books but I just don't have the room for more, just yet.

The Far Eastern Cookery is one of those timeless cook books that is just stuffed with great recipes.  The recipe I made today was the "Smokey Eggplants in Lime Sauce".

The recipe is really quite simple...except for charring the eggplants on a gas stove top.  That takes time.

Here's the cover of the cook book.  And here's the link to it on Amazon.







No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW ME THE CURRY! Chicken Biryani

Of all the online recipes I've come across, this was the most ambitious one I'd ever taken on.   The multitude of spices and num...